Large Group, Team, or Family Events
First off, thank you for giving us a chance to host your upcoming large event. We have been doing this a long time and we understand the kind of stress that can go along with putting together a large trip. If at any point you would prefer to simply talk to our staff, please call us at 360-510-1243 and let them know you are planning an event. We have simplified the process of putting together packages by following the step by step formula below.
- What River Do you want to run? With kids, seniors, beginners, or people that are just uncomfortable around water, it's always a safe bet to go with the Skagit River beginner whitewater. Although we can handle large groups on any of our rivers, it's often best to take a good look at the different rivers and make sure you find one that's appropriate for your group. Here are the rivers we offer for large events, you can click on any of the links and it will open on a new page so you can decide:
- When will you be going? Keep in mind also that each river has a season. Below is some estimations on what time of year is best for each river when accommodating large groups.
- Skagit River Beginner Whitewater: July-August
- Sauk River Intermediate Whitewater: May-June
- Snoqualmie River Intermediate Whitewater: April-May
- Nooksack River Intermediate Whitewater: July
- Skykomish River Expert/Advanced Whitewater: June-August
- How many rafts will you need? Generally with larger groups it will be cheaper for you to charter multiple rafts. While we must change our capacities when water levels raise or lower, in general you will find that we take 6 people per raft on the Snoqualmie, and the Skykomish Rivers, and we take 8 people per raft on the Sauk, Skagit, and Nooksack Rivers. So, simply take your group size and divide it by 6 if you'd like to run the Snoqualmie or Skykomish, and divide the group size by 8 if you'd like to run the Sauk, Skagit, or Nooksack.
- How much will it cost you? There is some very good news here. Generally, not only do larger groups pose less of a burden for our guides, they also tend to be the customers that come back the most often. Simply put; we love taking large groups. There is also a tendency for the trips to be slightly more manageable, and even at times safer when the people in the rafts know and are used to communicating with each other; so you're doing us a favor, and we want to do one in return. Note that at this pricing, all wetsuits (a $10 value) are included, as is all rafting equipment. We will send you a link to our safety video which you can forward to the group prior to the trip to make sure they are prepared; other than that just have them show up. Below are our per raft, chartered group rates for our guided trips:
- 1 raft: $400 (up to $760 value)
- 2 rafts: $750 (up to $1520 value)
- 3 rafts: $1075 (up to $2280 value)
- 4 rafts: $1375 (up to $3040 value)
- 5 rafts: $1600 (up to $3800 value)
- 6 rafts: $1825 (up to $4560 value)
- 7 rafts: $2050 (up to $5320 value)
- 8 rafts: $2250 (up to $6080 value)
Make a Reservation
You can make your reservation by calling us at 360-510-1243. If you already have corresponded with our staff and are confirmed for the dates you are requesting, please feel free to use our online reservation form:
If you need help finding accommodations, lodging, or a place to eat, please let us know. Our staff frequents several local establishments at every one of our rivers, and we can guide you to the place that's most well suited for your group. Also, on each of our web pages (linked above) there is a list of hiking trails, restaurants, and hotels, which we have checked out and approve of; it's at the bottom of each individual page. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to call us at 360-510-1243, or leave your name and contact information in the form below and we will be in touch shortly.