Please Select from the Trips Below and Book your your space online today!
A thrilling, daring adventure through amazing whitewater featuring the infamous "Boulder Drop", a legitimate class 4+ rapid which is sure to excite even the most demanding and experienced whitewater enthusiast.
- Incredible whitewater all summer long from April-August
- 1 hour drive from Seattle (without traffic)
- Best Pure Whitewater experience in Western Washington
- Breathtaking views of rocky Cascade Peaks
- Best River Guides you'll ever meet
The Sauk River is within 1.5 hours of driving from downtown Seattle or Bellingham and has some of the most thrilling continuous whitewater anywhere in the Northwest.
- Great continuous whitewater trip is perhaps the funnest run in the state
- 1.5 hour drive from Seattle
- Many nearby fantastic hiking trails, fly fishing locations, photography opportunities, and waterfalls
- Breathtaking views of Cascade peaks such as Mt. Pugh, Bedal, White Chuck, Sloan Peak, and Whitehorse.
- Class 3+ whitewater is acceptable for minors with previous whitewater experience.
- Challenging rapids with intermediate difficulty.
The Upper Skagit River is a perfect family and introductory level whitewater section with a rich geological and anthropological history.
- Playful non-intimidating rapids perfect for families
- Magnificent views of the North Cascade Mountains, waterfalls, and a beautiful river corridor
- Great late summer whitewater fun activity
- Located near Seattle and Bellingham along scenic North Cascades Highway
- Many nearby hiking trails, scenic overlooks, and road access photography opportunities
Wine Tasting and Calm Scenic River Tours seem to really go well together. Great for couples, or just a day away from the city.
- Easy going atmosphere on a calm river
- Beautiful views of the mountains at sunset
- Meets near the base of Sauk Mountain, a nice hike before or after the trip
- Available catered lunch in a park or at the winery
- Professional, congenial guide staff available for special events (wedding, anniversary, birthday, engagements, etc.)
Bring family and friends to witness the largest bald eagle migration in the continental United States on the Skagit River.
- Amazing wildlife photography opportunity
- Skilled safe guides prepare a calm, relaxing float
- Winter getaway
- See migrating Salmon spawning, witness a natural life cycle and thriving eco-system at play
- Incredible once in a lifetime opportunity for birders